(First posted on MX5 nutz forum in February 2016)
With the SC on I found a nice place for the throttle body to fit and made a cardboard template of the kind of bend I’d want for the inlet.
I didn’t have anything suitable so ordered a 90 degree bit of stainless pipe to cut to size.
Supercharger end tacked in place to eye up the Throttle Body.
Tacked in place with some clearance.
Flange clamped flat to stop it warping as I weld
Now the Supercharger outlet.
Some 3 inch stainless exhaust pipe from a Cobra.
Tacked in place
Finally I removed everything and put the car back to normal again to use it. Now I could weld everything proper and sort the supercharger bypass.